Job Title: Faculty/Instructor
Faculty: Soft Skills
The post-holder is responsible for preparing Soft Skills training materials and delivering highly interactive training sessions, to high school students or employees of companies at all levels and disciplines. The trainer must be able to design training material with excellent presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from an academic accredited institute in Business Management or related degree.
- Willing to train in different locations in the UAE.
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years experience of training specifically on soft skills in different industries
- International certifications in soft skills will be considered a plus
- Understand the basic competencies of employees
- Dynamic, interactive, and must possess different skills to facilitate training sessions for different groups
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work individually as well as with peers and in teams.
- Able to express ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Effective communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with management, faculty, learners, staff, etc.
- Being able to demonstrate a clear commitment to high standards and the ability to drive continuous improvement
- Up-to-date, broad knowledge of the relevant subject area.
- High organization and documentation skills.
- High level of IT skills and MS Office applications
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver soft skills training sessions to different levels of clients and disciplines but mainly in management and administrative positions
- Prepare training materials for the sessions
- Prepare clients for international certifications with soft skills
- Communicate course and program-related information to the CERT chair and client in a clear and timely manner.
- Attend meetings with clients having requirements related to soft skills
- Write, administer, and mark students’ coursework, as well as class and course assessments when needed
- Contribute to the planning, evaluation, and revision of curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain student attendance records, marks, and other required student records.
- Communicate information on progress and performance to participants and suggest improvements to training sessions
- Must be willing to train in different locations in the UAE when requested
- Contribute to and observe CERT and system-wide policies and procedures.
- Assist the department in building an archive of factsheets for related training
- Respect the traditions, customs, and culture of the UAE.
Report to an Academic Chair, Lead Faculty, or project Manager designated for the project.
- Well groomed
- Highly interactive in the delivery of sessions using scenarios, role play, case studies, and other relevant methods of training
- Commitment to training for international certifications
- Cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Must possess a high level of organizational skills
- Well exposed to multi-media tools to assist in teaching.
Mail your resume to [email protected]