Job Title: Faculty / Instructor
Faculty: Vocational Trainer (Health Science)
A Vocational Trainer provides/delivers training and workshops to candidates/students as part of workforce development who are working towards a vocational qualification within CERT approved RTP training center. It's the trainer’s job to prepare the trainees to meet the occupational standards required to achieve their qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree from an academic accredited institute in any Health-related discipline.
- A trainer qualification from an accredited vocational awarding body (Diploma, Bachelor or Master in Education may suffice if Trainer Qualification is not available)
- Practitioner License at any of the Health Services sectors (i.e. licensed GP, Licensed Nurse, Licensed Paramedic, Licensed Pharmacist, etc.)
Skills and Experience
- Two years’ experience
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work individually as well as with peers and in teams.
- Able to express ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Effective communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with learners, staff, IVs, EVs, etc.
- Being able to demonstrate a clear commitment to high standards and the ability to drive continuous improvement
- Up-to-date, broad knowledge of the relevant subject area.
- High organization and documentation skills.
- High level of IT skills and MS Office applications
- English language skills equivalent to an IELTS band 6.5, or above (or native speaker).
- Knowledge of Arabic is desirable
Duties and Responsibilities
A Vocational Health Trainer prepares those taking vocational health qualifications, ensuring they possess the skills and knowledge required for the job.
The job role of the trainer may involve the following duties:
- Planning and delivering vocational training programs and workshops
- Observing and assessing candidates in their workplace
- Interviewing candidates and examining their portfolios of evidence
- Providing feedback and offering advice
- Delivering assessments and monitoring trainees while performing/doing the assessment
- Keeping records of candidates' progress
- Attending standardization meetings with the IV and assessors.
- Attending meetings with other assessors
- Attending meetings with EVs if required and answering to their comments
- Working closely with training staff and candidates' managers.
Mail your resume to [email protected]